Thursday, July 5, 2007

I can't believe I'm blogging!


Wow. This feels really wierd! I'm sure it will get better though. Seriously, I'm not the type of person to just sit down and right about stuff that is going on in me on a daily basis. God has put it on my heart to start blogging though as He expands the ministry He has given me. I think it can be encouraging to others what God is doing in my life and can also be a focused time for me to actually reflect on what He is doing. Too many times I get really busy for God and forget to enjoy Him in the process. I think having to focus and put into words my understanding of what He is up to will help me here.

I probably won't be a daily blogger, but at least I hope to be consistent enough to keep my friends informed and let those who want to know what God is showing me through my relationship with Him. I don't mean for this first one to sound so "churchy," but I do want to honor Jesus even with my blog page!

No comments: